Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Golden Globes

Gosh I LOVE Awards Season!! I absolutely loved the Golden Globes last night and not just the fashion... very pleased with the winners and Amy Poehler and Tina Fey were too funny - I hope they'll be invited back next year!  

Now onto the fashion! The trends seemed to be a lot of red, neutral tones (beige, pale pink, white, etc), and black on the red carpet. There were plenty that I loved... and some that I didn't... but let's start with the best! 

Claire Danes in Versace - I'm sorry, you had a baby when? A month ago? Damn.

Katherine McPhee in Theysken's Theory

Hayden Panettiere in Roberto Cavalli

Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan - love this color!

Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney - now that's how you wear a pant suit!

Adele in Burberry - love the dress and she looks beautiful but wish she would wear something a bit more risky and some color!

Taylor Swift in Donna Karan Atelier - so happy she went for a chic sophisticated look!

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture - love the color, but not crazy about the pointy boobs. HOWEVER - for someone who had the flu and still managed to look this gorg, you go girl

Stacey Kiebler in Armani Prive "right off the plane from Paris" - she looks gorg but not so crazy about the hair!

Leonardo DiCaprio never fails

Holy moly Jessica Alba... you are beautiful (no new news)!

Love Anne Hathaway, especially in this Chanel gown... just wish she added SOME sort of color or something whether it be a cuff or a different clutch.

Emily Blunt in Michael Kors ... hot damn. This is lovely.

Ben Affleck... I love you... oh and you look wonderful in this tux.

Hugh Jackman also looking quite spiffy.


Kerry Washington in Miu Miu... I love this and I love that she was daring and went with a shorter hemline!

Lea Michelle

Kate Hudson looks amazing in Alexander McQueen!! 

So many great looks, I couldn't get enough! Then on the other side... there were a few that I was just not so crazy about.

Jessica Chastain.. love the color and dislike just about everything else. You are beautiful - what were you thinking?!

Sienna Miller .... just no.

Halle Berry usually looks phenomenal but this... this was a big miss.

I'm also still undecided on this one...

Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrara ... I applaud her for taking a risk... and I don't not like it...
What are your thoughts?? Who were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment