Sunday, December 9, 2012

Obsession of the Day

Happy Sunday All! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have decided to start a new series of posts called "Obsession of the Day," since it seems that I always seem to find something new to add to my Wish List (which I literally have written down in a Note on my iPhone)!

First "Obsession of the Day" is this absolutely beautiful Dana Rebecca Designs bow necklace!

'Margo Ashley' Necklace

I have a serious obsession with bows in general and this necklace would be a perfect addition to my jewelry wardrobe! 14K gold chain with 0.09 carats of diamonds ... I'm drooling! This would be the perfect everyday necklace, that can be dressed up or down, and would be great to stack along side other necklaces. I better start saving... !

No comments:

Post a Comment