Sunday, December 30, 2012

Obsession of the Day - Kira Kira

Hello Everyone! Sorry that I have been MIA for a while... it seems that work and the holiday season has kept me away and busy.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your friends and family! Picking back up with my 'Obsession of the Day' posts, this one is about a fantastic jewelry line called Kira Kira.  My lovely roommate told me about this brand after stoping by it's little shop at 'The Holiday Shops by Bryant Park.' So of course I went down to Bryant Park today to check it out and I am so happy that I did! The designer, Suz Somersall, creates amazing, elegant, timeless, and trendy pieces of jewelry.  She handpicks all the stones herself, which just adds a personal touch to her collection. While at the shop, I picked up this beauty:

Gold Lapis Belle Epoque Ring

I am so in love with this ring and could not be more thrilled to have it. It's classy and bold, an everyday ring or could even be worn as a cocktail-style ring for a night out. And for those of you who do not live in NYC, they have an online boutique that you can shop at! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment