Saturday, October 27, 2012

Purchases of the Day

Since Hurricane Sandy is on it's way to NYC, I decided to spend a day outside on the streets and, of course, did some shopping! I dropped by the BCBG flagship store on Madison Ave to look at a bag I've had my eye on and instead came out with these wonderful gems.


This beautiful gold collar necklace and feather ring are perfect for any occasion and some must-haves for fall. The feather ring can be worn as a cocktail-type ring but knowing myself, I will definitely wear this everyday! And the gold collar necklace is just majorly amazing - you can wear this with just about anything and will definitely add a touch of classy chic to an outfit! 


I then found myself at Zara, which is definitely my new go-to store for just about everything.  After forcing myself not to buy the entire store, I decided on this gorg and classic brown leather bag:


This bag is so perfect for Fall and will definitely still be of use as we transition into Winter.  It's not too heavy and has a great shape, not to mention it's big enough to hold really anything you'll need. It's perfect for work or just a casual day outing!


No comments:

Post a Comment