Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Kings Lane ~ vintage finds

While browsing on One Kings Lane's Vintage & Market Finds today, I came across these to-die-for mirrors that will be sure to brighten up any room! I hope my obsession with mirrors doesn't make me seem vain, but the amazing details and intrictate designs of the mirrors below just drew me right in!  







The Wood Sunburst Mirror is just gorg and would look great in really any room of a house... one can never wrong with sunburst mirrors!  The pair of Star Mirrors are just too cute and would give some great asymmetry to any wall... I can picture them in a four-seasons porch of some sort! The Vintage Cast Iron Ivy Frame mirror should be in a library, surrounded by antique books and comfy furniture! I'm currently drooling over the Brass Leaf Mirror and can picture it hanging above a mantel with the light from a fire reflecting off of it... sigh. And last, but not least, this Gilt Mirror would be perf for a bathroom or small parlor area! Since my apartment is the size of a shoebox, I will dream of my future home where I can place pieces like these in every room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment